Wednesday 16 January 2013

A Time to Reflect!

A Time to Reflect!

For this card I have used the lovely Edgar stamp from Visible Image, I stamped him with a distress ink but didn't colour him in as I wanted him to look a bit 'vintage'.  I have had these chipboard pocket watches for ages so thought it was a good time to use them.  I double embossed the watch face to give a glass/vintage look to it.  My background papers are from Kanban and the gold embossed watches are an embossing folder by Sizzix.

I would like to enter this card into the Visible Image Challenge 'A Time to Reflect'

14 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Jean! I love the gorgeous elements.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab Jean so well put together :).love it xxx... You have reminded me I have some of those clocks somewhere ;).......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jean, I love it and I love the Edgar stamp! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic . I love the image and the watch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Jean. I love how you've used the fob watch to frame the stamped image and the papers are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jean, I just love love these images and love the steampunk look to this card, hugs hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Jean, absolutely love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jean. Fab layout and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete