Tuesday 3 March 2015

Happy Easter!

Hello everyone, sorry I have not blogged for a while but time goes by so quickly these days, I don't seem to have time!  I have just been over to France for a few days to meet my newest Granddaughter Tess who was born on the 12th February, needless to say I think she is gorgeous, just like my other 7 Grandchildren!!

Back to the card, I have used the beautiful Floral Brocade embossing folder by Sue Wilson for the background.  I cut the bottom at an angle using the Orion Die, also by Sue Wilson!  I think there is a lot of Sue Wilson on this card! Lol. For the centre piece I used St Lucia from the Caribbean Island collection (by Sue Wilson) the flowers are from the Finishing Touches, Cornflower and the small green bits are the Delicate Fronds (I love these)!   The sentiment is from JustRite Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags.  

I would like to enter this in the Creative Expressions First Challenge - Easter 








1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Jean. The dies and design are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete