Tuesday 3 March 2015

Happy Easter 2!




Two cards blogged in one day!!   

For this card I started off inking through this lovely Daisy Mask with Ripe Persimmon and Mustard Seed Distress Ink by Ranger.  I then covered the whole area with a double sided adhesive sheet and then poured micro beads over it.  For the centre I stamped my sentiment onto the smallest die from the Ornate pierced squares and inked while still in the die.  I mounted this onto the next die up from the same set which I cut from Foundation Gloss card.  I used the outer edge of the same set to make a frame, also using the second largest die from the Spellbinder Grand Decorative Labels One for the border of the frame.  I finished off with a large white bow, yellow organza rose and two pearl stick pins.

I would like to enter this card for the Creative Expressions Blog Challenge Easter





2 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card, Jean....Mustard Seed and Ripe Persimmon are two of my favourite TH colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jean. The colours are fabulous and the big bow is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete