Friday 9 August 2013

Glamoureyes Digi Stamps

Hi everyone, sorry it has been a long time since I last blogged.  I have had a busy few weeks with family visiting and then my son who lives in France, got married on 20th July, so I have had a quick trip to France too!

I am delighted to be on the design team for a new range of stamps and digi stamps by Glamoureyes, the very talented Sarah Mauchline!  This is a range you must look out for, Sarah is an established children's illustrator and also has her own range of digi kits on Daisytrail for all you Serif fans out there!

Here are a few of the cards I have made using the new stamps, hope you like them.


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples Jean. I love the snow couple and the variety of your layouts. The wreath card is very elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute, lovely selection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning set of Christmas cards Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous Jean! Love the different styles of each card and images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Jean, and so happy that you are a DT for Glamoureyes, enjoy hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jean love all of your cards but I really love the wreath fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jean love all of your cards but I really love the wreath fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous assortment of cards Jean, and so many different designs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow gorgeous Christmas cards you have created Jean love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete