Saturday 23 June 2012


These are the cards I have made this week!  This card is used with the new Sue Wilson Spellbinder Lacey Dies and the new Dazzler's.  I emailed in to Create and Craft and sent them a photo of this card so it has been on the TV!!!!  It was lucky enough to be picked out of the 'spotty potty' to win me one of Julia Watts' lovely cards!

I have had a go at some stamping this week too as you will see below.  I am trying hard to learn how to colour in, sometimes it works, othertimes it looks like a 2 year old has done it but as they say 'practice makes perfect'. 

I would appreciate your comments, good or bad I don't mind!  Love Jean x

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jean, the blue and white make a very elegant card. Those dies are lovely.
    Congratulations on being on tv, lol, and on winning a card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow elegant and classy. I love all your makes and even more so how you try different things and keep practising x hugs

    ReplyDelete