Monday 15 April 2013

14 April

I had a lovely day at Ally Pally yesterday and made this card for the lovely Sue Wilson
who I really think is The Best and so Inspires me, so the sentiments on here are perfect!

For this card I have used the Art house stamps from the lovely Sam Poole.  I really love and admire her work and  I am trying to get more into this way of crafting, I have enjoyed using my melt pot for the textured 'bubbles' on the bottom corner, gilding wax for the background and gilding flakes for the border.

I had already put this card in a cello bag when I remembered I had forgotten to take a picture, so please excuse the photo. The sentiment on here is from Visible Image, they make lovely stamps and Helen and Mark are such a lovely couple who I have had the pleasure of meeting twice now, along with Cheremane.  The  roses stamp on the card are also made by them.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Jean. I love the card for Sue and the WOW one. The Art House card combines fabulous textures and techniques. It's brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card for Sue Wilson, love all the different techniques you used to make the amazing second card (I got these stamps from Ally Pally) and again the final card with all the die-cuts, roses, sentiment and fabulous bow makes it exquisite x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards. The first and third ones are gorgeous and I love all the diecuts and textures. The minimal colours make them look really elegant and gorgeous.
    I love the second card with those lovely bright colours against the darker back ground. Again, great texture and really different.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete