Sunday 21 April 2013

Dream!



Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.  The weather here has been lovely, seems ages since I have been able to sit out in the sun, lets hope Spring is here to stay!

I have had fun making this plaque which I bought at Ally Pally last weekend, hope you like it too.

 I painted it with Kaiser Dusty Pink and Spearmint, just dapped it on with a sponge until I was happy with I next stamped it with the bubble stamp and embossed it with white embossing powder.  Around the edges of the words I rubbed some gilding wax.



I would like to enter this is the following challenges:

http://visibleimage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/get-stamping-with-visible-image-april.html


2 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous plaque Jean, the soft colours are gorgeous. I love the way you've created a peaceful summery scene x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Just been doing a bit of blog hoping and found your blog, this is beautifull just love the colours.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete